European Emissions Trading Scheme
Initial analysis and set up
• Complete full inventory of site plant and equipment to determine eligibility for inclusion in the scheme.
• Liaise with the Environment Agency (EA) to finalise eligibility.
• Subject to a requirement for inclusion, prepare the necessary paperwork for submission to the Environment Agency (UK). This would include Permit application, setting up internal procedural requirements etc.
• There is a requirement to externally verifier the submissions, this being organised by SJAL, a member of the team attending any audits.
• Complete monthly collation of energy invoices/client meter readings forwarded by the client.
• Prepare monthly analysis of CO2 emissions
• Submit to the client 3 interim quarterly reports (End of Q1, Q2 and Q3)
• Submit any annual reports to the Environment Agency, as required
• Check and agree final annual performance and advise on purchase/selling or banking of allowances.
• Arrange and attend any external audits required for the scheme.
• Offer on-going advice, as required
• Manage any changes that take place, in relation to EUETS.
• Visit each site during the year and provide guidance on possible energy reduction projects
• Coordinate any links with CRC Energy Efficiency Scheme, if required.